- Photos of the original prototype car after restoration - the story
- Photos of car literature - Also on the literature tab, some of these
pics are thumbnails, others are large and you can click if there is a
plus sign to make them even larger (+)
Car 141windshield - Photos of some close-ups of the windshield frame
Pics AND story at
- Photos of the restoration of car 144 and some odd other stuff that
found its way into that folder. The story of this restoration is on
- Photos of the car once owned by Hubert Humphrey (Vice President of the
- Photos of car 162
- Photos of the start of restoration of this car - also The story of
Car 189v-8swap - more of the above car also found at the end of the
above page on car 189
- Photos of car 219 from 2003, newer pics are seen through the owners
Photos of this car that my buddy and I went and looked at in FL years
ago. Overpriced at the time, if I recall and I think it had a foreign
car engine if memory serves
- Photos of car 313 Better viewed at
- Photos of the Liberace car in the museum in Las Vegas, not my finest
photo skills there!
- Photos of this car but this link has the story as well
- Photos of The Annexmaster's California Glassic - at least some of the
pics of that car mostly related to making the fiberglass top.
Car 689seat-swap - Photos of a failed project to change seats, but
some before shots of seat frame that may be worth a look. also a sketch
of the problems of measuring the space for the replacement seat.
- Photos of this car, but see
http://www.glassicannex.org/764/764.htm -- nice modifications to
chassis on this one
- Photos of his car but also
http://glassicannex.org/768/768.htm - which has the eBay
listing info also.
- Photos of -- yep, the McWreck! The restoration, reclamation project
better seen at
- Photos of second page of the restoration of the McWreck.
- Photos of
http://glassicannex.org/913/913.htm - which only has one
picture, but the text is here. The text page has a link to the album
where there are plenty of other pictures.
- Photos of this car, but the page
http://glassicannex.org/914/914.htm documents the many custom
upgrades to this Roadster.
- Photos of this car, but
http://glassicannex.org/982/982.htm has the story and some
restoration ideas. Grill shells shown.
- Photos of body work and restoration. Better seen on
http://glassicannex.org/1017/1017.htm Replicar with the VW
lights removed during restoration.
- Photos of this Roadster at a show, lots of modifications better viewed
- Photos of another modified Roadster -- the whole eBay listing is seen
- Photos of the Annexmaster's Florida Phaeton. The page is
- Photos of this Phaeton restored as a racing car See
1290-2 - More photos of car 1290 - also found on the link at the end
of the first page on that car.